RaZgRiZ Productions proudly presents..
SimonOC's Egyptian Texture Pack, FULL EDITION, converted for Sauerbraten!
The package includes a fuckton of textures, including their color variations! That's a whooping 7 pages of egyptian delicacy right in your texture browser!
Changes to the original pack include:
- Folder and file arrangements
- Name fixes and changes
- Conversion of TGA available-only textures
The pack comes with 3 configs, which include:
- default.cfg, which contains all the textures using the stdworld shader
- glow.cfg, which contains some textures that can use the glowworld shader
- package.cfg, which pretty much executes both of the configs mentioned above.
- also i've included a licence file. Remove it and die.
All credit goes to SimonOC for the textures; i hope the licensing part is covered.
His life and work can be found here.
More texture packs will follow soon, stay lazily tuned for updates and additions.
[UPDATE 1] 16/6/2011 : ?
- Fixed a wrong name causing a specific texture to use invalid glow maps
[UPDATE 2] 17/6/2011 : 6:00PM
- Added a previously missing line in the config for a red trim texture
[UPDATE 3] 22/8/2011 : 4:40AM
- Fixed a wrong file name causing a specific texture to be missing its glow map.
- Fixed a wrong line in the glow config that caused the game to be looking for incorrect glow maps.