Entrants should follow the following guidelines for entries into the competition:
- submit one entry only
- have the submission marked as "Competition Entry" in "Release Status" of their node no later than 11:59pm GMT on the last day of the current quarter
- use only the current release of the program you design your content for, if possible.
- properly package the content by;
- being properly lit, preferably with '/calclight 3' (for maps)
- using '.zip' format only
- naming files (including the zip) with lowercase letters only (the exception being an underscore)
- having proper relative paths such as './packages/base'
- including a 'name.jpg' screenshot at a resolution of 256x256 (for maps)
- providing a 'name.txt' which includes;
- information on the creator
- the license it is released under
- a description of the content
- optionally any other information (story, etc. at entrants discretion)
- properly release the map on Quadropolis by;
- giving the submission a proper title, with capitalization
- filling in all text fields (blurb, description) during submission
- uploading a screenshot of the map at a resolution of 640x480
- providing a file to download, or a link to where it can be downloaded
- make screenshots without displaying any hud elements (hudgun, console, text) or editmode indicators whatsoever
If there is a conflict between the competition parameters and the rules laid out in the announcement, the announcement is said to take priority in that instance.
The total score will be taken by reading the star rating of entered maps node submissions on the 7th day of the month following the quarter, when the winner and scores will be announced.