As it seems your first maps; I won't be too hard on you, but please follow the next couple of advices;
- Package it correctly (use .zip instead of .rar, when opening the file; take out the first folder which is named odd, etc).
- Don't use uppercase symbols anywhere. Not for maps, config-files, scripts, textures, models, sounds, skyboxes, etc.
- Don't use the "-" or "_" when not necessary. Calling the map "citydue"l and "cityduel2" still makes it easy to read yet preventing typos when trying to load the map.
- Use the lighting subtle. Despite being way more dynamic in Tesseract, it often calls up overbrighting surfaces which even could do damage to the eye. That's pretty uncomfortable to play on.
- Be sure the textures have correct shader settings. Like the ventshafts which have an unnatural high specular lighting (it should be dusty inside there).