ok a couple notes (this isnt an entirety of my opinion but good enough for now):
1) Your lighting still sucks i suggest going with a darker lighting schema (late day- or night).
2) Uses one brick texture as you end all be all texture is very poor (add more detail to break up the bricks) adding different clipped off levels of building rooms that you can see into but not go into, etc; work on your back map). I suggest getting rid of the brick entiely, there is no point on the map in my opinion that it looks good, maybe passable, but not good.
3) Map is entirely too small, in my opinion, it feels like you could make it bigger
4) Take your entire map (copy it with the largest grid size) then type /entfind *. Copy it, then type /newmap 12 then paste your map in the middle. This will give you more map to work with, so your map doesnt just fall off the earth.. ;p making an island in the sky is cheap and overrated, your map should have enough backmap that it doesnt feel like what you play on is it :) Think of where your map is located (world era, etc. How is it different from ours? How is it the same? What kind of people leave there (it doesnt have to fit into the sauer universe)? What is surrounding your map? What is the purpose of the playable area (Is it a base in a war [or was a base]? Is it a research facility? Factory? Is it abandoned and how long? etc -- just some things to think about, helps make details in your map more real when you have more beyond the map).
5)your tarp model is too glarey (turn down the spec - mdlspec 0.2; or something)
6) Dont be afraid to use a light that is not white 0.0 to be quite honest in real life there are really no "white" lights, most of them are a dingy yellow (incandescent) or a bright washed out blue (fluorescent). LED lights are the closest to white that exist and idt we have an led light texture 0.0 so .. just keep in mind the type of light when your are doing lighting, its really helps set the mood. If you want a warm feel uses more incandescent lighting, if you want a cool-cold use more of a fluorescent light scheme.
thats all i have for now: