Newcube is a mod of Cube I made ages ago. It's not very playable, but does have a cool single-player campaign and a few new maps. Here is a list of just some of the features:
* New trigger effects.
* Re-integrated LOD.
* All new music.
* Fixed loads of bugs.
* Improved savemap (doesn't mangle precise texturing).
* New sky boxes from Skiingpenguins (they're well cool).
* Improved the particle effects.
* All new textures.
* Improved the weapon selection system.
* Skill level is now saved when you quit the game.
* Red menus.
* All new enemies and guns.
* Independent monster sight sounds (ooh, I'm proud of that).
* Improved game modes with bug fixes.
* Fall damage.
* Fire particle effect.
* An improved editing interface.
* Guaranteed nought percent Braille.
New download link! The mediafire download link went offline for some reason, so you can now download it from here.
And make sure to look out for a supreme Newcube-based game, coming in a very long time.
Have fun (or at least try to)!